Precision Boiler Tune-Up Benefits:
Our Exclusive Precision Boiler Tune-Up Procedure Includes:
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections and terminals.
- Remove, clean, and adjust main gas burners.
- Remove, clean, and adjust ignition/pilot assembly.
- Thoroughly brush and vacuum clean the heat-exchanger(s) and combustion chambers.
- Inspect heat-exchanger(s) & combustion chambers for cracks, rusting, or problem areas.
- Inspect the flue assembly and test flue gas drafting mechanism.
- Test and inspect all boiler safety controls.
- Test, record, and adjust gas pressure.
- Clean, level, test, and calibrate thermostat.
- Measure and record heating system output.
- Inspect and test thermocouple output as well as pilot safety switch.
- Measure and record electrical voltage, amperage, and component resistance.
- Inspect and test all system transformers, relays, contactors, and controls. Measure performance
- Perform a complete and thorough, electronic carbon monoxide check of the entire house.
- Advise customer on other ways to reduce energy consumption, improve safety and enhance comfort.